In celebration of World Autism Awareness Month, We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of the new BFA "Spark The Conversation" collection in support of the BFA "Respite Night" Program!!!
From the beginning of BFA's existence, the goal of creating clothing was to "Spark the conversation" to create awareness surrounding Autism Spectrum Disorder... This years goal is to take that a step farther.
For those of you wondering what "Respite" means..
Definition: "A short period of rest".
"Rest" of any kind for special needs parents can be a virtually non-existent and financially unobtainable option for thousands of families across Canada to even consider. It is our goal to not only draw awareness to this fact but also create an opportunity for a parent(s) to get a much deserved break.
For World Autism Awareness Month and the remainder of 2017, all proceeds generated from the sales of our newest tee will go directly towards funding "Respite Nights" for parents in need of a break.
- BFA will work directly with a chosen family to determine the best means of providing overnight respite care.
- Parents will enjoy Dinner at Chewies Steam and Oyster Bar.
- Parents will take in a LIVE performance by the best improv actors at Vancouver Theatre Sports League on Granville Island.
- Parents will then be whisked away to enjoy a night of rest and relaxation at Century Plaza Hotel in downtown Vancouver.
- We also have a few surprises up our sleeves that parents will receive throughout the night that we're gonna keep to ourselves.
To show your support for sending parents out for Respite Night, order your limited edition "Spark The Conversation" tee today!!
#BFA #SparkTheConversation #LookBadDoGood #1in68 #BikersForAutism