The Bikers For Autism Society launched in 2012 as a result of Founder James Baker's passion for motorcycles and the journey of family members living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Bikers for Autism (BFA) has been actively creating unique events, programs along with fundraising initiatives to generate awareness, acceptance and inclusion in support for individuals and families affected by ASD.
BFA Fundraising initiatives support multiple community programs, such as Surfs Up Event-Sponsored by Ripcurl, Little Heroes Hockey Academy, Austin Riley's Racing With Autism, and the PAFC Music Therapy Studio. In 2019 BFA is broadening it's community support with the addition of BFA "Moment to Breathe" Respite program.
BFA fundraisers, events and growth initiatives for 2019
- Vancouver Motorcycle Show Jan.18/20 2019
- One Moto Show, Portland, Oregon Feb.8/10 2019
- BFA Halo Project Apr. 2019
- 5th Annual Shuck It Forward Fundraiser May 26 2019
- Born Free Motorcycle Show in Silverado,CA June 22/23 2019
- BFA // Music Heals Canada - Music Therapy Ride Aug 24 2019
Follow us on all social media platforms @BikersForAutism
To contact BFA please email us at BikersForAutism@gmail.com